What we are looking for
MarketOne Builders is seeking a Superintendent with 5-10 years of commercial construction experience to join our Napa team. Superintendents are essential members of our project teams who work closely with Project Management, field crews and subcontractors to ensure the successful, safe delivery of our projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include, but are not limited to the following. These duties describe the minimum activities of this position. These duties are subject to change in order to accommodate the needs of the company.
- Effectively monitor, direct, and coordinate jobsite logistics.
- Review and be familiar with contract documents, specifications, shop drawings and submittals.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to analyze workflows, processes, production, and assemblies to determine alternative solutions.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Develop the overall CPM schedule with the project team and manage that schedule throughout the project.
- Professionally represent MarketOne’s field operations as the primary interface with the owner and design team.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of Project relationships including the Owner, Architect, Engineers, Inspectors, Subcontractors, Vendors, etc.
- Have a higher than standard regard for safety and be an ambassador of MarketOne Builders’ Safety Program.
- Promote culture and leads processes that are consistent with MarketOne Builders’ values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent, preferably within MarketOne’s core markets.
- OSHA-30 Certified
- Excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to work hands-on and support the team.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.